The Lead Systems Engineer is responsible for defining the technical specifications of our clients offices, documenting change management, and assisting in the functionality of our clients processes and workflows. Supporting our client’s end users to ensure seamless integration into their daily business operations is the priority of this position. This position is also responsible for managing client projects to ensure completion and accuracy of outcome, assisting in defining workflow processes and consulting in achieving clients goals.
- Work directly with client and end users to ensure technical specifications are met to provide optimal functionality to their workflow processes.
- Support end users and Technical Specialists within our organization to enhance client experience and day-to-day business operations.
- Provide support and recommendations to clients on optimization of their technical infrastructure and application usage.
- Lead our Technical Specialists and Systems Engineers to complete highly specialized implementations to customize our solutions to our end users specifications.
- 5+ years IT related education or work experience
- Ability to pass a test demonstrating strong written and verbal communication skills
- 3 Microsoft or other IT related certifications at time of hire
- Ability to exercise independent judgement and decision making on highly technical issues related to functionality and process